August 12 / 2020
We show you a list with the best tupperware recipes that can stand alongside those of a restaurant. In addition to being healthy, they are ideal for the office.
Packing a lunch for work is a smart choice that can save you a lot of money, not to mention calories. So why would so many of us rather eat on the street than bring tupper food?
If you’ve always thought that tupper takeaway recipes consist of a simple sandwich or salad, we’re here to inspire you. At Cloudworks we have creative healthy tupper recipes that you will love. Check out our roundup of delicious and easy-to-make tupper meals. Treat yourself so you can perform better at work!
Maintaining a healthy diet can seem very difficult when you’re busy, but it doesn’t have to be! Tupper meals are a great alternative to lunches from coffee shops or fast-food restaurants.
The best tupper recipes are those that do not require much time, effort, and in some cases ingredients. With a few basics from your kitchen, you can prepare a work tupper that will give you all the nutrients you need to stay productive and energized at the office. It doesn’t matter if you’re on a diet, or if you need to consume a lot of protein to go to the gym after your workday. Here we will give you several ideas for your tupper that fit all needs and pockets. We make sure to include balanced and very tasty food preparations; two qualities that only the best tupper meals offer.
You have to take into account the advantages of bringing a tupper to work. Not only do you save money and eat healthier, but you avoid risks of allergies (in the case of celiacs, and those allergic to any type of food). On the other hand, you can make sure to maintain the lifestyle of your choice without complications (applies to vegetarians and vegans).
Find out below the healthy tupperware recipes that we recommend.
If you are one of those who prefers to eat red or white meat in their lunches, and you want to vary so as not to always eat the same thing, here are some ideas for your tupper. We recommend you opt for quality meats and lean cuts so you can take advantage of a better absorption of nutrients.
– Quinoa salad with beef and avocado: during the summer days it is good to have a fresh recipe that satisfies hunger and provides all the necessary nutrients. That’s just what this tupper meal offers. By using lean beef as the main ingredient, you ensure an excellent source of protein; in addition, thanks to the quinoa and avocado, you will have a good portion of fibre and good fats.
– Chicken and vegetable burger: there is no healthy tupper recipe easier and more delicious than a chicken and vegetables burger. All you need are chicken breast fillets, whole wheat bread, onion, lettuce, tomato and carrot. You will be satisfied and with plenty of energy to work.
– Mediterranean quinoa salad with chicken: this is the best tupper food option for dieters. This dish offers a lot of fibre and protein that contribute to maintaining the feeling of satiety for longer, so you will avoid overeating due to anxiety.
Seafood is the ideal protagonist of any healthy tupper. It offers omega 3, plus different vitamins and minerals, as well as a delicious taste. Discover easy-to-prepare recipes with seafood and fish below.
– Sautéed salmon salad: salmon is the fish that offers the most omega 3 per serving, so you should include it more in your tupper meals. To make this recipe you will need to prepare a mincemeat of onion, pickled gherkins, tomato and lettuce. Cut the salmon into cubes and sauté it with only salt, pepper and olive oil. Season the dish with the juice of a lemon for added freshness.
– Hake and prawn meatballs in green sauce: it may seem like a fairly elaborate dish, but the truth is that this tupper idea is simple to make. You can prepare many hake and prawn dumplings and refrigerate them to use in various work tuppers during the week.
– Chickpea salad with tomato and tuna belly: legumes like chickpea are a delicious source of minerals such as iron. In combination, the tomato and the tuna make a healthy recipe for very Mediterranean tupper that is ready in less than 20 minutes.
Legumes are often ignored by many workers when looking for tupper ideas for work. Here we want to stand up for them because they make very rich dishes that last for several days a week, which means fewer hours in the kitchen.
– Chickpeas with spinach: if you need a source of energy to perform at work, this dish will provide it to you. To prepare this typical dish from Seville you need chickpeas, spinach and garlic, ground cumin, pepper, salt, olive oil, sweet peppers, coriander, and apple cider vinegar.
– Lentil salad with rice and vegetables: this tupper recipe with rice, lentils and vegetables is ideal for summer days. It is complemented with cucumber, carrots, cherry tomatoes and asparagus to ensure an explosion of flavour.
– Chicken stew with chickpeas and paprika: this is one of those healthy tupper recipes that can last you up to 3 days. If you make enough stew, you will be ingesting nutrients necessary to stay alert at work. You can combine it with cooked rice for an increased satiety.
If you lead a greener lifestyle and prefer light tupper meals, you’ll love the following recipes. You can prepare them in a few minutes, ideal for very busy professionals.
– Black bean and brown rice burritos: a twist on the classic Mexican burritos free of animal protein. It is a dish with a lot of fibre designed to satisfy hunger and give you energy.
– Quinoa bowl with egg and vegetables: this is a tasty dish full of flavour. Sauté the quinoa with vegetables such as onion, peppers, carrot and diced zucchini. Then place a fried egg on top, and you’re good to go. If you don’t want fat, you can boil the egg.
– Aubergines stuffed with feta cheese and tomato coulis: this vegetarian tupper meal allows you to make gourmet recipes in no time. Try this delicious aubergine with feta cheese that will be ready in an hour.
Every day more people are opting for a vegan lifestyle because of all the benefits it brings. If you are one of them, try these tupper recipes.
– Rice and lentil salad with avocado and tomato: this is a simple recipe that will not take you more than 20 minutes to prepare. You can use canned lentils, cook the rice and season the tomato and avocado with pepper, salt, apple cider vinegar and olive oil.
– Zucchini sandwich: this sandwich is truly delicious because you can not only use zucchini, but also spinach, aubergine, whatever you can think of. Many vegans spread pesto made with brewer’s yeast as a substitute for Parmesan cheese.
– Avocado and quinoa burger: a more elaborate dish, but just as delicious as the rest. It will take about 40 minutes to prepare and cook, but you can make several burgers and eat throughout the week.
We have already mentioned several salads in this article of healthy tupper recipes; but considering that they are easy and quick to prepare, here are 3 other options.
– Potato and prawn salad with lime vinaigrette: we know, your mouth watered just by reading the name. The truth is that the dish is even more impressive than you imagine. The best thing is that you will only have to invest 30 minutes of your time to taste it.
– Thai beef salad: who said that tupper food cannot be international? This recipe proves it. You will need several ingredients typical of Asian cuisine to prepare it, but you will have it ready in 30 minutes.
– Roast chicken salad with raspberries: a very tasty spring tupper meal that is ready in just 15 minutes. You can roast the chicken in the oven so that it absorbs all the flavour of the ingredients. Whether they are vegan, with meat or salads, at Cloudworks you will have the right spaces to savour your recipes. Discover all our services on our website.