Learn to stop undercharging for your services and start building your bank account with David Judson.
- Do your projects often cost you more than you estimated?
- Do you feel your clients “beat you up” on pricing?
- Have you ever had to ”eat hours” on a project?
- Have you ever had a client refuse to make an “agreed upon” payment.
- Do your clients micromanage your work or disrespect your expertise?
- Do your clients want you to explain why a task “took so long?”
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, there is a solution that puts you in control of your client relationships.
Introducing the concept of value pricing.
A pricing methodology based on what your work is worth to a client, instead of what it costs you to produce.
Your work is more valuable than your clients understands.
It’s the secret weapon freelancers need to take control of their business and build their bank account.
In this workshop you will learn:
- Why hourly billing is a bad idea.
- Why billing-by-the-hour limits your business and damages your client relationships.
- What is “value pricing” and how does it work.
- How to transition to value pricing.
- Answers to common client objections when you introduce value pricing.
- How you can work less and make more money!
Your work is valuable and your clients need to know this and pay you accordingly.
Jan 28. /2020
19:00 - 21:00 PM
Coworking Sagrada Família